The following course will take you step by step in learning Advanced Transact-SQL (T-SQL) language which is mandatory for anyone who is responsible for SQL Server. The course will cover the following:
• What are stored procedures?
• How are they used?
• Where they are stored
• The advantages of using stored procedures
• Creating and understanding the ‘chunks’ of SQL code that make up a stored procedure
• Executing the stored procedure and much more
• By the end of this course, the student will gain a better understanding of how to read and apply sprocs
• Prerequisite for this course is Course 2: Learn T – SQL From Scratch!