The following course will take you step by step in learning the Transact-SQL (T-SQL) language which is mandatory for anyone who is responsible for SQL Server. The course will cover the following:
• What is T-SQL language and how to use it effectively?
• Data Definition Language (DDL) statements such as how to create, alter, or drop data structures in an instance of SQL Server.
• Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements such as how to add, modify, query, or remove data from a SQL Server database.
• How to use T-SQL to manage, configure, and manipulate database objects
• How to create complex SQL statements using SQL joins
• Create databases and tables from scratch and much more.